Saturday, September 20, 2008

Trip To Yakima

As part of his dental school requirements, Doug had to do a rotation at a community dental clinic in Yakima for 2 weeks. I stayed with him for the first week, and then had to get back for Nick to start preschool. I really liked Yakima. I love the small town feel, it reminds me of home. We went to visit a winery, and determined there isn't much to do or see there, unless you drink wine. It was neat to see grapes growing on the vine though.
















































We found a great place for the kids to play called Kid's Castle. It obviously had a giant swimming pool of balls, and also had a zip line, and tons of tunnels and slides. Nick is still talking about it.















2 comments:

Jen said...

Glad to hear you guys had a good time in Yak! I was happy to have Dave at a nearby rotation- he was able to drop me off at work every day!

32 Flavors said...

Love the picture of Nick & Joselyn! Looks like they had fun.

 

Made by Lena