Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nicholas Started Preschool


Nicholas had his first day of preschool today! Yesterday they had a phase-in day where the parents stay with them and go through a condensed schedule of a typical day. It was just as beneficial to my comfort as it was to his. This is Nick waiting with me in the lobby for the bus. We actually waited for an hour for the bus to come. We went down a little early and the bus was really late. He was probably about 20 minutes late for class, I'm sure tomorrow will be better.


Nick showing his bus wristband.

Nick on phase-in day. His teacher is Mrs. Eddie. I hope he really enjoys preschool and makes some good friends and develops a love for learning.

5 comments:

Calley said...

awww, look at your cute blog! Normally I blogstalk you via googlereader ;).
1) Hooray for preschool! I love that little picture of him and Joselyn, looking like little best friends.
2) Every time I see you (which is for like two seconds at church) I always forget to tell you that you are rockin those braces! Only beautiful girls can pull those off you know :)
3) yes, we do need to do headbands! I need to get my act together and get my little supplies so then I can harrass you with no excuses! Apparently there's a crafty store in Queen Anne that has cute flowers and stuff so I'm going to try to check that out next week, if its legit I will let you know. You're the best! And thanks for the "two children" sympathy. Summer comes home tomorrow and I'm pretty much terrified!!

RORYJEAN said...

It must be bittersweet when they go off to school- I am sure I will hate it and love it when I get to send Apollo off to preschool. Nicholas looks like he's excited to be there!

32 Flavors said...

It's so exciting and sad at the same time when the first go to school! Yeah for Nicholas! I am feeling a little better now thanks to the medication they have put me on.

An Ordinary Mom said...

How exciting! I am glad they had a phase in day. That is such a brilliant idea.

Where is he going to preschool? I am impressed that he will ride the bus so willingly and so well. I think my little guy would give the bus driver a run for his money :) !!

Enjoy your time with Joselyn.

RCL said...

Nice work. BYU is calling your name.

 

Made by Lena