Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oh There is No Place Like Nebraska

After being in school all summer, Doug finally had a break, so we went to Nebraska to visit my family. It was wonderful! All eight of my siblings were there. Nicholas had a blast. He spent tons of time on the trampoline, in the playhouse, and chasing the chickens out of the apple tree.


My Dad & Mom


Dave (Kim's boyfriend) & My sister Kim


Joselyn eating my sister Catie's necklace


At the park where we took family pictures


Zac's 19th Birthday


Cousin Gabby & Nick having a tea party



At the Zoo


Joselyn & her Uncle Corey- she met him for the first time since he just got home from his mission to McAllen, Texas.


At the Winter Quarters Temple. My brother Zac got his endowments and will go on his mission to Geneva, Switzerland at the end of September.


Nick flying his spiderman kite.






At the Children's Museum.

2 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Your trip looks and sounds like it was amazing! I can't believe how grown up Nicholas is looking.

Did you know that my husband and my brother-in-law both served their missions in Geneva, Switzerland?

Jon and Melissa said...

Wow, looks like you had a lot of fun on your trip. My little brother went to McAllen on his mission too, he got back in December. Maybe they knew each other-his name is Micah Parrish. What is your maiden name? Small world.

 

Made by Lena