Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Joselyn-in-the-Box

Doug thought we needed to take some cute pictures to spice up our blog, so today he did a mini photo shoot with Joselyn. Luckily for him, she cooperated really well, even while she was hungry! I think he got the idea for the photos from the internet. Joselyn sure loved playing in the box! She started crying when Doug took her out. Hopefully we'll be taking a new family picture soon and can post that as well. Until then...here's Joselyn-in-the-box!






Peek-a-boo!

2 comments:

Jen said...

So cute! I love your blog template. How did you learn to do it. You're going to help me with my sad design.

Jon and Melissa said...

Hey I have been trying to find all the Price cousins that I can so I am glad that you started a blog! My husband Jon is Doug's cousin. Anyway I think we met maybe once, but it will be fun to get to know your family a little better. Your kids are really cute-the box was adorable!

 

Made by Lena