Saturday, July 12, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

I attempted to teach Jessica photoshop today. I'm trying to convince her that digital scrapbooking is the way to go (i.e. no more scrapbooking supplies taking over our whole apartment). She was only half paying attention (at best) to what I was trying to teach her. I guess 2 kids in the background didn't help either. I did manage to help her create her first digital scrapbook layout. Although she likes many aspects of digital scrapbooking, I'm not sure she's ready to make the switch. I think she still prefers the old-fashioned way of scrapbooking. Can anyone help me convince her to change?!?!



Posted by Doug

1 comment:

Jen said...

So cute! Looks like you got the hang of Photoshop! (I don't dare admit how long it took me to figure out my Photoshop Elements....Teaching yourself is not fun. The instruction manual did not help at all.) I'm just glad I finally pulled the software out of the box, lol. Josh bought it for my birthday almost 3 years ago... Sadly, life has been too busy the past 2 years to even think about experimenting--until now that is. :) I look forward to seeing what else you design.

 

Made by Lena