Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Sisters

A few weeks ago 2 of my sisters came to visit. My parent live in Omaha, so I don't get too many visitors, but that was their Christmas present from my dad. It was so fun to see them and show them the beautiful Seattle area. We went to Snoqualmie falls twice, because the first time we went there it was so foggy that you couldn't see the falls, so we had to go back again. It was worth another drive out there, it is so beautiful. Here's some pictures of of our adventures.


We went on a ferry ride.


Sarah, Nick & Catie by the waterfront.


We took them bowling, which is Nicholas' new favorite thing!!!


In front of the temple.


Nick with "his girls" as he calls them. He was in heaven with all the attention.


Joselyn after a long day of sight-seeing.

1 comment:

Tara Johnson said...

I'm so jealous I want to come and see you!

 

Made by Lena