Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas. Here are some pictures.

Nicholas got a personal visit from Santa (a.k.a. our apartment maintenance guy) on Christmas Eve. He was so excited!!!


Joselyn & Nick on Christmas Eve in their festive sweaters.


We went to Doug's folks' home in Kent for a delicious Christmas Eve feast.


On Christmas morning I got to talk to my little brother who is on a mission in Switzerland, so that was awesome. Then it was so fun to see the kids open their presents.

Joselyn got a new doll. I was so excited to give it to her.



Christmas afternoon I played out in the snow with Nick and his cousins. I think I had more fun then they did. We made a snowman and a snow tunnel. I felt like a kid again.



Joselyn turned 1 year old on the 26th. I can't believe my baby is one already. My favorite part of 1st birthdays is letting them dig into a cake. Joselyn didn't disappoint.





Joselyn got a stroller for her doll, but enjoyed trying it out herself.



The day after Christmas we went with Doug's family to Leavenworth, Washington. It is a cute Bavarian town. All his siblings and their families, but one were able to come. We enjoyed restaurants, shops, swimming at the hotel, and a beautiful sleigh ride. It was a winter wonderland there. It is also a special place for Doug and I because we went there for Christmas 6 years ago when we were dating.




Joselyn loved these little kittens in one of the shops.



Joeslyn and Nick in their Christmas clothes from Nana.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena