Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's begining to look a lot like DENVER!


Well, Doug graduates this weekend from Dental School. Very exciting!!! We plan to buy into a practice in Denver. We will be flying to Denver in a few weeks to decide which office Doug wants to buy and then once he decides, hopefully we will be able to look for housing that is close. We would like to rent for maybe a year and get to know the area and then get into a house that we can grow into. We are planning to move around mid-July, but there are a lot of unknowns, so we'll see. Time seems to be going by so quickly and I can't believe how numbered our days in Seattle are. We are feeling very excited and nervous at the same time with so many changes coming up for our little family.

5 comments:

RORYJEAN said...

Congrats on graduating! We are sad to lose you to Denver, though. I hope you have a great time in Denver- what fun it is to start the next phase of life.

Diana said...

I must agree with Rory. I am slightly jealous you are going to Denver. I keep dropping hints to Richard that he should move there. I don't know why! I've only been there once, but...I mean look at that picture. It's beautiful! :) Good luck with your BIG decisions

Fran Ross said...

YEAH!!! Congrats, we are so excited for your family. All of your hard work is paying off. My mom is from Denver and I've visited at least once a year since I was born. You are going to love it!!

Kristin B. said...

Congratulations! I remember how surreal it was when Russ finally graduated...good luck in the next phase of your life!

An Ordinary Mom said...

Congrats! How exciting ... good luck with all the big decisions you have to make. We have always talked about going to Colorado, you will have to let us know how it treats you :) !!

 

Made by Lena