Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Married to a Dentist!

This past weekend was Doug's graduation. It was such a wonderful day and I felt on top of the world. It was so nice to celebrate all Doug's hard work in Dental school and I am so proud of him. The graduation ceremony was very intimate and each of the gradates got to prepare a short message to be read and got to have a few pictures displayed as they graduated, so it was really special. It was nice to be surrounded by family and after the graduation we went to dinner at Cascade Gardens. Here are some pictures.


Doug with Joselyn & Nick.


Nick & Joselyn before graduation.


Doug.


Doug with his proud, supportive parents.


Our handsome graduate!


Doug & Joselyn.


Our family.


The LDS dental student gang :)

4 comments:

Tara Johnson said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! you must be so thrilled. It seams like that day will never come for us. Did you get me email. Use my gmail from here on out.

Diana said...

That is an intimate graduation. Probably wasn't boring at all.

And I'm sure you have been waiting a long time to officially say, "I'm married to a dentist"

RCL said...

Atta Boy Doug. Nice Work

Diana said...

And...how are you and the Dentist doing?

 

Made by Lena