Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Outside Influences


(Nick takes pleasure in being cruel to ducks)

Since Nicholas has started preschool, Doug and I have noticed him misbehaving more and I wondered if anyone has had a similar situation as their children started preschool. I guess I am getting my first taste of seeing the influence of other kids on my sweet, innocent boy. There is one boy in the class that can be aggressive, and I've noticed Nick has started to be a little more aggressive toward Joselyn. Also, a few days ago Nick said "Oh my Dog" only he didn't say Dog if you know what I'm getting at. I was surprised and he said that one of the boys at preschool says that. We had an important talk about it. We have started a sticker chart with rewards that he picks when he gets so many stickers and that seems to be helping. Any other advice??? Last week he got his first reward to Chuck E. Cheese. Here are a few pictures.

2 comments:

Jordan & Heather said...

It sounds like your little boy is growing up in to a little man! Good luck with the charts. Hopefully it helps Nick to choose the right.

Amanda & Jason said...

Ok! I remember when Jaden said a few bad words. Yes, he got them from other kids. All we had to do is say, we don't say that and it went away! Now he tells us if he thinks that we said a bad word, like what the heck. LOL! Also The CTR ring really helped him alot! So, I guess you could say that he doesn't like ducks either! LOL. I just love your little boy!!

 

Made by Lena