Thursday, November 13, 2008

Free 8 X 11 Album from Snapfish

Just wanted to pass along that on Oprah yesterday she announced that Snapfish is giving away free 20 page 8 X 11 albums that you create. You have to login to Snapfish by this Friday the 14th by midnight and it will credit your cart with the free album. Then you have until Sunday, the 16th at midnight to put together the album and order it.

On Oprah they used the Snapfish album as a way to organize your children's artwork, but taking digital photos of it and having it in a bound album. I think I'm going to use my album as a Christmas gift for my parents that has picture highlights of the past year.

Here is the link:
http://www.snapfish.com/info18

The album usually costs 29.99. I am not great with computers, but snapfish has cute backgrounds that you just add your pictures to. It is easy and FREE!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Thanks Jessica. I just did one! So fun! Were you able to get free shipping too, somehow?

Jen said...

Thanks for sharing the info! I was able to make a newborn album!

 

Made by Lena