Tuesday, August 5, 2008

FHE at the Ball Field


Nick in the giant glove outside the stadium.




Cotton Candy! Yum!!!








Nick with the recycling super hero.


Doug called Monday afternoon from school and said someone had extra Mariners tickets, so a few hours later we were off to McDonald’s for a quick dinner, and then made our way down to Safeco Field. We had wanted to take Nick to a game, so this was perfect. He did ask half way through the game when he gets to play, I guess he thought we were going to a baseball game that he would play in. Despite the disappointment of finding out that he didn't get to play, he was excited and had a great time. He loved the Cotton Candy, but insisted on saving some for later. Joselyn liked the music and clapping, and enjoyed looking around. She had all the concession stand workers looking and smiling at her. I did realize that I really need to take my responsibilities of being a mother a little more seriously- my almost 4 year old son doesn’t know the words to Take Me Out to the Ball Game!!! We’ll be working on that!

3 comments:

Calley said...

I can only imagine the type of heaven he was in last night... :) Looks like you guys had fun! I swear you're the only family who could pull off staying the whole time at a Mariner's game--your kids are too well-behaved!

An Ordinary Mom said...

How many years have we been here and we still haven't gone to a Mariners game?!?

I am glad you got to go! Everyone looks like they had a blast.

Mindee Graver said...

Hey, I saw your blog from Jason and Amanda's, I'm a Haueter, if ya don't remember me. Mariners games are so much fun! My family and the Price family went to many, many games when I was younger. Brings back many memories :) I can't believe how big Nick is now, he was still a baby last time I saw him. And Joselyn is so adorable!

 

Made by Lena