Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Scrapbooking like crazy!!!

Every night for the past few months, once the kids were asleep, you could find me scrapbooking. My latest project was a baby book for my sister's little girl. I am sad that I didn't take a few pictures to post on the blog before I gave it to her, but imagine the cutest scrapbook you have ever seen, and that is what it looked like:) Just joking!

I did get a little burnt out. I actually said to myself a few times, I am sick of scrapbooking, but it passes really quickly. I love doing it.

*A special thanks to Douglas Price who put up with a scrapbooking mess every day for the past few months, and on and off for the past 6 years. Love ya!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Dang! As soon as I saw the title of this post, I was hoping to see some cute pictures! I'm sure it really was a cute book. You have the cutest book that I've seen.

We should get a scrapbook party going on some night. I just got some pictures printed, and need to get them put in Michael's book.

 

Made by Lena